If you are a Small or Medium Size Business, it’s unlikely you have a full time IT person on staff. But you still need to keep your computers protected and your network running smoothly. You also need to support your employees every time they need help with IT problems.
As the business owner you have more important things do to than applying patches to computers, and fixing Outlook: you have a business to run. Now, you can ignore your IT infrastructure and wait until there is a problem and then call for help. When that happens: will your IT guy answer the phone? How long before you get help? Do you have a good backup to recover your files? Was your network hacked because it wasn’t protected?
This band-aid approach may end up being very expensive. Consider this:
- Your business downtime can cost a lot of money.
- You may lose all your files if you get hit by a ransomware virus and your backup is not running.
- Your IT costs are completely unpredictable.
The alternative is to have a company like Pronto Tech to manage your network. We make sure all devices are protected, patched and critical information is backed up and secure. What happens if an employee needs help? We are a phone call away: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and yes, including holidays. And all this for a Flat Rate fee which includes Unlimited Help Desk Support.
We will take the pain out of managing and supporting your IT network.
How does Managed IT Services work?
- Monitoring and Managing: Using specialized monitoring software (RMM) we monitor and manage computers and make sure the installed software is up to date and the operative system is patched.
- Hardware: Computer components (like the hard drive and memory) are monitored to detect issues early before they become big problems leading to data loss.
- Security: We monitor the security status of each computer making sure the antivirus is active and updated and no unauthorized software is installed. We make sure the latest firmware is installed on Routers and WiFi devices and the security best practices applied across the network.
- Data Backup: A good backup can literally save your business, but it needs to be current and run daily. We monitor all backups and test them periodically to make sure they’ll work when needed.
- Help Desk: If a user has a problem or just a question, she just opens a Support Ticket and one of our expert technicians will remote in and fix the problem.
Contact Us Today and Start your
15 Day FREE Trial
Our Managed Services will improve your business productivity by eliminating unnecessary downtime while keeping your IT costs under control.
But don’t take our word for it, if you’re looking for reliable and dependable IT Service, try our Managed IT Services for 15 days completely FREE